UCS Worldwide is ready to protect your safety.
The following steps have been created to guarantee a safe environment in UCS vehicles in San Francisco, Los Angeles, New York, and around the globe.
UCS mission is safety, reliability and flexibility.
During the booking process, passengers can choose if they prefer their vehicles to have In-Vehicle Dividers for occupant health, safety, and peace-of-mind.
The spread of coronavirus (COVID-19) is on all our minds and in the news. We’d like to reassure you that we have been doing its best to protect our customers’ health and safety. All our cars and affiliated’s fleet are thoroughly wiped down with disinfecting bleach wipes between each dropoff and the next pickup. Our company has been constantly monitoring Covid-19 and have taken the necessary precautions:
- All chauffeurs will now refrain from greeting clients with a handshake.
- If a chauffeur handles luggage, the chauffeur should wipe down the luggage with anti-bacterial wipes, before passing the luggage back to the client.
- All chauffeurs may at times wear face masks while the ride is in progress.
- All vehicles will have anti-bacterial gel and wipes.
- Water bottles will be wiped down with anti-bacterial wipes prior to the client entering the vehicle.
- Vehicles door handles, seatbelts, and knobs and buttons to be wiped down with anti-bacterial wipes after every ride.
- Chauffeurs have been instructed to open windows if required or requested by the client.
This crisis is real and UCS Worldwide s ready and taking steps to support all our valued customers and keep you healthy and safe.
UCS is still operational in SF Bay Area and all around the country, since Private Transportation has been classified as Essential Business, therefore, we can still operate.
xvii. Airlines, taxis, and other private transportation providers providing transportation services necessary for Essential Activities (work) and other purposes expressly authorized in this order.
UCS Worldwide Team